Discover how you can transform the future of this generation.
Check out the video below to hear about how God shaping the future of Never The Same to reach more students with the message and love of Jesus.
Mail Donations to:
Never The Same
PO Box 88254
Kentwood, MI 49518
A History of Faithfulness
What does it mean to cultivate faith in students?
Never The Same provides immersive experiences, practical resources, and missional initiatives for individual students, local church youth ministries, and adult youth workers. We help nurture faith in students using three methods:
Cultivating faith within students should be intentional. This is how we help.
What We Believe
The vision of Never The Same is new generations transformed in Christ to further the Kingdom of God.
+ Our Beliefs
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 1:1), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18, 25), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Hebrews 9:15-22), in His bodily resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:1-8), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:9-11) and in His personal return in power and glory (Hebrews 9:27-28).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men (women), regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Philippians 2:1-4)